1. My cat Kiki is rapidly becoming my favorite pet. Though she’s a skittish bitch who hates everyone else, in the last few weeks she’s fallen in love with me and won’t leave my side.
2. I wish I could go back to college and get a degree in Chemistry.
3. I’d change my first and middle names in a heartbeat if I could… Seriously…
4. I can’t stand long toenails and always keep mine trimmed extremely short.
5. The only time I regret eloping is when I see people’s beautiful wedding photos.
6. I hate romantic, sappy, feel-good books and movies.
7. I’m not easy to surprise because I’m very intuitive and usually pick up on things before people have the chance to implement their plans.
8. I’m not attracted to pretty-boy model types (though I can appreciate their lickableness) and would rather have a nerdy funny guy any day!
9. I believe in a form of reincarnation, but I think it’s completely random.
10. I have a thing for hairy chests, and body hair overall doesn’t really bother me.
11. Baldness doesn’t matter to me either, and it never has (I’m not just saying it because I’m married to Mr. D! haha).
12. I’m addicted to Air America, and it’s the only reason I went with XM over Sirius, though I loves me some Hair Nation.
13. I have NEVER felt the urge to have another child… never… not once…
14. Little D is the greatest source of joy in my life.
15. Having said that, there are days I want to ship her to NY for her Grammy to raise!
16. I think my love for my brothers is much stronger than most people’s love for their siblings, and they know why.
17. As I grow older, I see that I’m nothing like my mom, and I think she wanted that.
18. Luckily, she did give me her strength, but she also gave me her damn stubbornness.
19. I’d give anything to have a dad, and I often wonder what it would be like if I did have one who was involved in my life.
20. I’m a die-hard bleeding-heart liberal Democrat, but I have a few values that most would consider conservative.
21. I’ve voted in every election since I was 18.
22. Gary Allan makes me melt.
23. I’m addicted to Starbucks, and I hate that I love it so much. I only allow myself 2-3 trips a week or we’d go broke from my habit.
24. I still wear Doc Marten-esque boots circa 1994 and I will probably never give them up.
25. I feel safe with very long hair, much like Sampson, and only cut it when I’m feeling vulnerable.